They’re the books that everyone is talking about. The Los Angeles Times called them “A cultural sensation.” The ladies of The View discussed them in great…detail. And The TODAY show said that they have “caused quite a stir!”
Now you can catch E L James, author of the bestselling Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy on her US tour this spring. Read on for details!
April 29th: Miami
– Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables for Books & Books on Sunday, April 29 @7pm. Tickets are $10 and can be used as a credit toward the purchase of Fifty Shades of Grey or any book at Books & Books.
Read more here.
Call (305) 442-4408 or visit booksandbooks.com for more information.
April 30th: Chicago
– Reception at The Standard Club on Monday, April 30 from 5 to 7 pm.
Two levels of tickets are available: $40 tickets include the reception and a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey. $75 tickets include the three books in paperback, hors d’oeuvres and a drink.
Read more here.
Call The Book Stall at (847) 446-8880 for reservations.
May 1st: Boston
– Burlington, MA Barnes & Noble on May 1 at 7pm.
98 Middlesex Pkwy, Burlington, MA 01803
You will need a wristband to attend this event. Wristbands will be distributed at the store starting Saturday, April 28 @9:00 am through Tuesday, May 1 @3:00 pm. Please call the store at (781) 273-3871 for complete event details.
May 2nd: New Haven, CT
– Girls’ night out event at the Omni Hotel in New Haven on May 2. Reception 6 to 7 pm and talk and book signing from 7 to 9 pm.
Tickets are $25, which includes hors d’oeuvres, and a $5 credit towards the purchase of any of the three books in the trilogy. Tickets may be purchased online at RJJulia.com or by phone: (203) 245-3959.
May 3rd: Philadelphia
– Downtown Philadelphia Barnes & Noble, Thursday, May 3 @6:30 pm.
Rittenhouse Square, 1805 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 665-0716
May 4th: Washington, DC area
– Bethesda, MD Barnes & Noble, Friday, May 4 @7pm.
4801 Bethesda Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814, (301) 986-1761
May 7th: Long Island
– Country Glen Center Barnes & Noble, Monday, May 7 @7pm.
91 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY 11514, (516) 741-9850
Wristbands for this event will be distributed starting on Monday, May 7th at 9:00 am.
May 8th: New Jersey
– Paramus, NJ Barnes & Noble, Tuesday, May 8 @7:30pm.
765 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ 07652, (201) 445-4589
May 10th: New York City
– Union Square, NY Barnes & Noble
With sexologist and relationship expert Dr. Logan Levkoff, Thursday, May 10 @7pm.
33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, (212) 253-0810
Priority seating available with purchase of any of the Fifty Shades Trilogy.